Your thoughts and experiences with service providers,
based on the WhatsApp group and survey ( fill the survey )
Please remember the information here is subjective and very sensitive.
Depends on the Day, Per company $2000
- Available for questions, flexible with time lines if needed
- They charge a lot of money for very little value and they are not organized
- Very helpful whenever we need them
- Consistent good work, at least for an external function. Includes bookkeeping and external CFO services as budgeting and board prep. ~5k NIS / month total for all services; 9 employees.
- "One stop shop" for startups. Their CFO services help a lot for budget, forecast, board meetings summary, etc. Bookkeeping, salaries, and CFO services - about 6,000 NIS per month, for 10 employees
Etti Hanochi; http://nextage.co.il/
Yeara Azriel, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- They are OK, doing the annual reports, 3,000 USD
- They do their yearly review. From time to time I need their help in regards to taxes in the US and they always move fast to make it happen, but I don't feel they're doing anything out of the ordinary or giving me any extra value.
Handling all finance in Israel and US, ~1,500 ILS per employee
They are OK
2,200 NIS for 4 paystubs and 6-7 contractors
CPA from US
Yaniv and Amir
CPA from US
Salary, booking,HR legal advice, Owner is Israeli based in NYC
- Both are good both are organized both are not cheap.
- They do a good job on the basics. the beginning was very hard
They are doing a good job, very organized and I know I can count on them to keep the books in order, making the yearly financial review an easy experience. They are a bit pricy.
Good technical cover. Not strategic
All marketing activities
We work with them from day one, replaces the marketing position, not CMO though. Cost $8000
Branding and positioning firm
Polar hedge hog
They are quick, efficient and good.
https://polarhedgehog.com Daniel Dayag
He's an expert in consumer digital marketing, B2C e-commerce growth. 6,250 USD per month
Very good work and very independent. Slow response time but takes very little actual hours of work for each task. 250 IL an hour
Market education, validating use cases, business model, differentiation, landscape, persona, messaging etc. 320K for two years
One minute video
Outsourced design for deck and mockups
Solid designer, works fast.
They've hit their targets and got us PR pieces in quite a few places. GBP 4000 per month
We just started, but it seems promising. She has access to all the major places.
OK in Israel but not leading you to a leader position. 2500$ retainer + 600$ per publication
They didnt deliver top tier publictions and did not think outside the box. $7,000 a month
Sillicon Valley PR
Great result! we need to craft the story, 8,000 USD
We needed a technical marketing, which she is, and she did a great job working on the messaging of the company. We can see immediate results.
Highly dissatisfied with them
unhighly not recommended, Cost $10K
He is very expensive, and very good. If you can't afford being refused - I highly recommend him.
BTW, never work with E&Y on visas!!! Cost $12000
Very professional - Cost one time fee for work permit + VISA - 10K NIS
He was able to solve tough immigration issues. is a very hard worker. works fast and dedicated and very very very good. We had a very bad experience with and american immigration lawyer that cost double.
If you relocate to the US you got to work with him. I got good references all around for him. Cost $4000
Barnea & Co
Great M&A practice (dealing with investments, etc). Cost varies - but given our type of business can fluctuate from $1000-$10000
- Very not responsive - Cost $1000
- They are OK. You can pay relativly low and get what you need. But too many times you will have interns working on your stuff and you will definatly find mistakes - Cost varies a lot
Nitzan is an outstanding top notch lawyer. Mixed results from rest of the firm, choose who to work with. Cost ~$1000
Igal Arnon and Co.
Nimrod is great and extremely knowledgable, I get a specific lawyer with expertise for every aspect I need (someone who specialize in Commerce / HR / Privacy etc...). The pricing is reasonable $140 - $240 (depending on the seniority). Cost ~$3,000
Boutique firm, super professional and involve in all the company's aspects. Cost $2500
- Tomer has always been amazing, available 24/7 - Cost Deferred.
- The partner is great, his workers are not always as professional as we expect.
Paying only after rounds or end of the year. professional and flexible.
- Very responsive, work directly with Alon Saar for strategic things. - Cost hourly
- Itay is very knowledgeable of the startup and investors ecosystem in Israel. He has experience with many companies in cyber-security and DevOps (e.g. Adallom, Armis, JFrog, Twistlock, ...). And he is a nice person. Cost retainer $1500 (after seed stage)
Great help in everything.
Supporting US HR with another legal company. Cost $1500
They have a very broad team of experts including digital rights and patents on top of high-tech team. Very founder-friendly and responsive. Cost $2000
Sharir shiv & co.
Personal care very dedicated and very professional. The best pick I made in the company
Great service. Ofer Ben Yehuda is not only an skilled lawyer - but also an experienced advisor.
600 shekels per hour
90% of first month salary
16,000 NIS retainer fior 1-2 open roles more for more
Head hunter - IL
They did not do anything. In 3 months broght in 10 candidates and did not learn or progress in the process. was total amateur a waste of time and money. 16,000 NIS
Head hunter - US
Davis Howell - Office: 860-228-2368
It depends on the account manager; we got lucky with a really good one, but the quality is non the same.
He does our UI/UX and design for important things, he's much pricer than other designers but his produce is much better (we tried 5 different ones). He's very talented. Cost $100 an hour
Amazing! doing every digital work UX + UI. Cost 250 USD per hour
not available for further tasks. Cost 250 ILS / Hour
expert consumer CMO. Cost monthly retainer, depends on usage
Omri and Sharon
She is good at taking a deck that has been built out and making it look super professional. She will go back and forth untill you are satisfied
Great value, not stable on the account management
- Expensive but solve this problem that can't sometime be solved otherwise (I do many dofferent type of insurance)
- They're the only ones who managed to find an insurer who would understand our business and be able to insure it. Approx $35K per year (we're in financial services - so that's quite different than others)
- 1,800 USD for directors insurance
Dvir - Gassner
- They help us decide which patents to file and write the actual application. standard pricelist of cost + equity - Office in Austin and work with key patent lawyers
Naftali Levy Adv. & Patent Attorney
Affiance with reasonable pricing .